.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/23/2005

POT LUCK

I'm not posting today other that in my Who's That Girl blog. So keep the story going. It's my new favorite blog thing to do only I'm thinking some of you aren't quite getting the jist of it. I want you to keep the story going and make up some shit about these girls. Use your imagination. It can be quite entertaining.

We're having a potluck today and EB72, you're missing out on some great Smoked Briskette, Pork Sholder, Salmon, Moose (provided by JP himself), and other various meats, besides all the sides of Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad, and Gerald's Baked Beans (which are awesome I had some for breakfast). Gerald is really a great cook.

Have a great weekend, and hopefully I don't bomb at my Grandpa's roast tomorrow night. Did I mention there's going to be over 100 people there? I'm definately going to have a few drinks before getting up in front of all those people!

Ok so I guess I lied. This turned out to be an actual post.

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

Yes, Gerald is an EXCELLENT cook!!

I'm jealous but willing to admit keeping the waistline in check has been much easier since leaving the 'guys'. Has RR fed you bagels, cream cheese, lox and capers yet? Or how about homemade chili-chili dogs with Fritos? And then there are always the JP donut specials - he used to bring me a plain cake just special.

So I miss the guys.
I don't miss the job.
I miss the meals.
I don't miss the extra lbs.

Enjoy your weekend and good luck at the Roast! I am sure you will be fantastic!!!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

I haven't had the chance to experience the chili dogs. However, Rod has brought in the Bagels and Cream Cheese. I've been good and have only had one so far.

JP will bring me a donut on occasion. But for the most part it's Gerald bringing in the "fat pills" as we call them. I have resisted them for the most part. Only earlier this week, Gerald did bring in some "fat pills" so I ate half of one.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I'm not going to post any comments for you today other than the one I did on the Who's That Girl blog.

Oh, and, uh, this one I guess.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger mal said...

so a post by any other name is still a post?

eeessshhh,,,say good night mal *L*

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Wombat & Aspen said...

How'd the roast go?
-MW
www.kissnblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home