.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/15/2005

RESPECT FOR OTHERS PROPERTY

Dear Co-Worker,

We get along pretty well. I give you "love/relationship" advise when you informed me that you might have a possible date set up by EB72. We go to lunch together and talk about our ex's and child support, and just every day life stuff. So what I want to know is why this morning, when you parked right next to my car, that you felt it was necessary to open your door right into my car, then keep it pushed their until you got out?

You have to realize that my window is RIGHT THERE and my car is parked RIGHT THERE. Which means that I can see you and I am more than likely watching as you open the door of your 87 Ford Taurus into my 2001 Ford Escape, in which I just bought 11 months ago, therefore I am still making payments on.

I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate someone opening their door into your car, so I would appreciate you to be more careful next time.

Sincerely,

Your pissed off co-worker who is too nice to say something to you.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

oh no!!!!

anything I can do to help?
(is it really an 87 model? I had no idea but I guess I should have ...)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home