.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/16/2005

WISH ME LUCK

I got a call yesterday afternoon from the Property Manager that I interviewed with on Wednesday. She asked if I could meet with her boss on Friday, which just happens to be TODAY! I am sooooooo excited. This is going to be such a great career opportunity for me (if I get the job). They have great training programs, and professional and personal development courses, online training courses for the employees and their friends and family. Besides how great it will look on my resume that I am the Assistant Property Manager of Such and Such building in San Diego. Even though I am hoping to be promoted in two to three years. Who knows, maybe even sooner than that.

All I know is I am super duper excited about this, and it's going to be torture waiting to hear back from them after this interview.

Now I have to start getting prepared and print out a clean resume, re-type a cover letter, and print out some past work samples.

Oh ya, I almost forgot, my interview is during my lunch today at 12:30.

WISH ME LUCK!

11 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Call Emily said...

good luck!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

way to go!!!

but remember, you must find another april ...

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

so . . . . how did it go?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Interview went very well, and if I don't hear something today, I'll find out Monday (hopefully).

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger mal said...

All right!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Mandrake said...

its going to be a great monday for you!!! btw!!! just wanted to say!! u look brilliant!!! :D

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Alice said...

new jobs are so exciting! well done on acing interview #1... hopefully we'll hear good news from you today, now that it's monday? :-)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

waiting ... ;-)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

So am I. I figured I'd call her around 2 or 3 if I don't hear from her by then. I hate the waiting!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger stretch td said...

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Amber said...

LUCK!!! It reminds of this stand up comic I heard once and how sometimes you mean to say something and then at the last minute decide to say something else and what comes out is a combination of the two? Like "Good Luck" and "Take Care" become "Take Luck!"
So, take luck!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home