.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/05/2005

CAN'T EVEN MAKE A PHONE CALL

You would think that since yesterday was Collin's birthday, he would of at least received a call from his dad right???

At 11:00 pm my phone rings.

It was him.

I answer, and I'm not happy.

He starts telling me that he was working all day and left his phone at home.

I'm sorry, for one, I' m sure he could of found a phone somewhere.

Two, HE'S WORKING??? Then why the hell can't he help support the kids?

I just let him know, it was too late and I wasn't going to wake up Collin because his dad forgot to call earlier.

He then started screaming at me, so I hung up and he called back, so I turned off my phone.

Fuck that pieceofshit asshole cumsucking goodfornothing motherfucker.

Can you tell, I'm a little pissed?

6 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Hey now, don't you think it's a little harsh calling him "goodfornothing?" I mean, the rest is probably true, but that's crossing some kind of line.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger mal said...

Gee, you are being pretty nice to the %$#@ S.O.B.....I think you would have been justified being madder ....Jerkwad......BTW, find out where he is working and garnish his wages...@#$!#! he needs a wake up call

Cases like this make me realize how fortunate I have been in our marriage

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Mallory: I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have his wages garnished, however, it's hard to garnish someones wages when they are working under the table for cash. I have a case filed with Child Support Services. From what I was told, if he doesn't comply with finding a legit job, so they can garnish his wages, then they will force him to get a job and if he doesn't they will send him to jail.

This takes FOREVER!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Amber said...

And with good reason. Asshole.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger dasi said...

I hate to say it, but don’t hold your breath. On the child support thing, I mean. Ten years and counting. Oh, but now the Main Big Important Supervisor in the State Capitol is “personally” looking into the case, because it seems someone “may have dropped the ball.” Ya think?? I’m not getting too optimistic.

Also, the very last opportunity my daughter’s “father” had to see her was one evening when she was a baby. I asked him to meet me in a coffee shop at about 9:30 pm, which was after a meeting I went to, and he told me he “didn’t want to be in such a bad neighborhood so late at night.” (This was 2 blocks from a police station, by the way, in a middle-class residential neighborhood.) But he had no problem going into the projects at 4:00 am looking for drugs. So he never showed up, and never bothered to contact her (or me) again. Until recently, but that’s the story I already shared.

Whew! Sorry this is so long, but you get to me, girl!!! I’m feelin ya!!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Yep, just a little bit! Derservedly soo!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home