.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/26/2005

FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVE

Monday night, I wanted to make love, however neither of us were really up to it, and David hasn’t really been feeling good, and I’ve been to the point of utter exhaustion by the time 9:00 rolls around. My head hits the pillow and I’m out for the count. BUT to me, making love to my man is VERY important. And the fact that I always attack him, is one of the many things he loves about me, and brags to his friends about. Of course they all think once we’re married, it’ll stop. I feel that as long as our relationship stays at this level of trust, respect, and love, I can’t see why it would ever stop. We have the key elements that make a healthy lasting relationship.

So Monday night, David comes to bed with me, just so we can make love, turns on the TV, and then starts laughing at America’s Funniest Videos. I’m naked, laying next to him, expecting him to do SOMETHING and at the same time, he’s expecting me to make the moves. Of course I get a little bent, and turn over and act like I’m going to fall asleep. He then exclaims that if I want it I have to take it. (Because I have the man so spoiled that’s what he’s used to). I then inform him that it’s kind of hard to “take it” when he’s more involved with Americas Funniest Videos than he is me, and I’m tired and need a little more help.

He turned off the TV, got up, put on his shorts and left the room with the lights still on. However, he closed the door. Now I’m really pissed because the lights are on, I didn’t get any, and I have to get up and turn them the lights off. I was more pissed about having to get up and turn off the light, than not getting some, just because I was so flippen tired. He came back in the room after hearing me yell at him to turn off the light. And like the good boy that he is, he turned off the light, got naked and climbed into bed with me and made the best love to me. He’s really lucky he gave it up, or else he would have me to reckon with the next day when I was all rested.
Last night, he put me to bed and the intensity of our love making sessions has been absolutely incredible the past two nights. The passion has been so intense, it’s like nothing I’ve ever felt before. The way he kisses me, the way he touches me and the way he moves in me, ever so softly, and with a slowness that leaves me begging for more. To me, the hugest turn-on is being teased with his dick. I can’t even express how hot that gets me. I can’t wait for more tonight!

The way he's been looking at me lately, is like he's found this new or deeper love for me and it's awesome!

6 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger ocg said...

Lord, April... your starting to sound like me...

Fine job!

;-)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger mal said...

mmmmmm does he do house calls?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Edge said...

Tell me that part again where you attack him ... Wish my wife did that. There are passives and aggressives in the bed and the aggressors are too cool!

Glad you got some SWEEEEEEEET Lovin'.

~Jef

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

nce blog
u look way younger than 31

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

You're like one step away from Penthouse Forum.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Alice said...

whew good thing i'm working from home today missy.... this blog is getting quite steamy :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home