.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/04/2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BOY

7 years ago, at 7:30 am I walked (or ummm wobbled) into the maternity ward of the hospital where I was scheduled to be endused. I found a group of bored nurses waiting eagerly for their next patient. I was pleased to see one of the nurses, Suda (yes I still remember her name) and as soon as she saw me she said "She's MINE!"

I had Suda as my nurse just 3 months earlier when I was admitted to the hospital for a really bad kidney infection. She was an AWESOME nurse. Very caring and I just loved her.

Suda walked me into my room and immediately went to work hooking me up to the I.V.'s. By 11:30 am, my healthy little baby boy was born.

He has been such a joy in my life, and I couldn't imagine my world without him.



HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY COLLIN! YOU ROCK!

8 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger ~Manda said...

Aww... happy bday collin!!! :)
hee hee... he is such a cutie! ;) they do grow up to darn fast!!
A~

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

You were only in labor for 4 hours? That hardly seems fair.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Arm: Life just isn't fair. This body was meant to have babies.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger mal said...

Gads! some days I wish we had some boys too....the future King of Oceanside

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

Tillykke med din fødselsdag
Tillykke med din fødselsdag
Tillykke med fødselsdagen kære Colliiiiiiin
Tillykke med din fødselsdag

romey :)
oh and you speak hysterical danish girl good very

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

oh LOL
and Tillykke med din fødselsdag
means happy birthday to you... just in case you couldnt figure that LOL

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Martin Stickland said...

Hey, is he wearing a shirt with an English St.George Cross flag on?

Like your blog.

Regards from wet old England!

Kind Regards

Martin

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Handsome boy - good taste in clothes too!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home