.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/04/2005

INVITED

The world works in mysterious ways. I received a call at 4:45 pm yesterday from my neighbor inviting me to get a pedicure with her and the other neighbor. What's the word where you talk about something and then it happens? I don't know, but how strange huh?

Of course I accepted, even though it's only been about a week since my last pedicure, but a girl can never have too many pedicures right?

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

Yay!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger mal said...

way cool!....mmmmmm I have only ever had 1 pedicure....something about extra charges for "Hazardous Duty" or some such....

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home