.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/31/2005

OOMPA LOOMPA DIPETY DO

The moment you've all been waiting for.....

David's payback from making him dress up in a hotpink leopard print caveman costume last year....

Here's what I look like, as an Oompa Loompa.....


And that's David as Willy Wonka. Only I like to call him Willy Wanka.

We went to 2 parties that were an hour from each other. I lost my buzz from the first party by the time we got to the second. But I made sure to make up for that lost hour of drinking. After making a brief appearance at that party, we headed back to the first party. This is the party I go to every year and it's always a ton of fun. I made sure to take a drink to go this time, so that I didn't lose my buzz. David was the designated, because that was the only way I'd agree to go to the other party.

Tonight, David is going to Orange County to take DJ trick-or-treating. There's NO WAY possible I could leave work early enough to go with them, since I've only been at my new job for 3 weeks. So I'm taking the kids, with one of my neighbors trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, and hopefully we can get back home in time to pass out some candy to the late comers. My son is dressing up as Dracula and my daughter is dressing as a Witch. Pretty traditional, but that's what they wanted.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


7 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger mal said...

cool outfit!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

awww... u guys look great and you are gorgeous even as a oompaluumpa

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Alice said...

haha! those are great!! you two look fabulous... and seriously, how DID you manage to look cute even as an oompah-loompah?? :-)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Wow, those are nice constumes. I'm confused though - you are dressed as an old-school Oompa Loompa and he's dressed as the new Willy Wonka.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I love your costumes -- you guys look great. And everyone's right -- you still managed to look cute, even masquerading as a creepy midgety thing.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Great costumes and photographs!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Wez said...

MMMmmmmmm... I feel weird being attracted to an Oompa Loompa

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home