.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/07/2005

OUTTA HERE

Today is my last day here and I couldn't be more excited to start my new career on Monday. The only thing I'm dreading is getting up at 5:30 am every morning. That part does not excite me at all. I am NOT a morning person by any means. But, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

And David is going away next week for 5 days, and I'm extremely nervous about being able to pick up the kids in time. Hopefully, my mom will be able to help me out and come stay with me for a few days. I was going to ask my neighbor if she could at least pick up my daughter for me, but she left on vacation yesterday and is going to be gone for 9 days. So, I'm basically screwed if there's any traffic coming home, and there will be.

David's like..."Just talk to your boss and tell her you'll make up the time next week". I'm all..."HELLLLOOOOOO, not a good thing to ask for on your first week!"

I wish he just wouldn't go! As if that's going to happen.

Sunday is Collin's birthday party. I'm wondering if my ex will show up. If he doesn't he's an even bigger ass than I thought he was.

Have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Alice said...

It will work out! It's great you have your mom close enough to help in situations like these. try not to stress too much... remember, this is YOUR AWESOME NEW JOB you get to be late picking up your kids from!!! :-D

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Good advice from Alice :) Have a lovely weekend and I hope the party goes well!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Wait, I thought last time you were upset that your ex WAS going to come and wasn't going to offer to pay for anything. Hmmm . . . which one is it, is it better if he shows up or not?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Arm: I was upset over inviting him in the first place, and thinking that he would be in my home and the fact that I can't stand the sight of him. However, I also have to realize that he is my kids father and therefore should be included, so I called and invited him over his voicemail. I never got to talk to him and he never called me back. So I don't know if he's going to show or not.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger mal said...

Wow I can sympathize! My earning potential has always been more than the OH's so I ended up working more than I really wanted to which dumped stuff on the OH who was also gainfully employed (expected I think) We never sent the kids to day care so It made keeping up with the girls a BIG challenge at times. My sincere admiration for noodling your way thru while dealing with that loser of an Ex. It was hard enough for us

As far as the new job? YOU ARE GONNA ROCK!!

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

It is now Monday here.

I just wanted to say good luck with you first day at your new job :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Good luck at the new job -- kick ass!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home