.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/21/2005

TRAINING IN LA

I've been in New Employee Training for the past 2 days. Luckily they gave us computers to use for today, however, the computer training that I'm receiving is boring as hell and I already am famliar with what is being taught. YAWN! Sill waiting for something I don't know.

Since I'm in LA, I had my cousin come visit me last night and we went to dinner and ordered a bottle of wine, plus had a few beers. We had so much fun talking about old times and about when we were kids and how she made me french kiss the neighbor when I was 7. Of course I looked up to her and wanted to make her happy, so I did what she said. So because of her, I french kissed at the age of 7. sick!

Can't wait to get home tonight and see David. Since I'm in LA it's going to take me around 3 hours to get home because traffic is going to suck big hairy balls. I'm stopping in OC to pick up DJ to save David from the trip.
Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Alice said...

ha! 7?! my first kiss, french or not, wasn't until i was 17. that's way worse than starting early!

i've, uh, "made up time" since then, though ;-)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger mal said...

sooooo.... I assume you are spending the weekend getting some more? *L*...have a great one!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

You french kissed at 7? That's whack.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home