.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/16/2005

WHAT A WEEK!

I started my new job on Monday. Well, kind of. I was sent home sick. I went in and couldn't even talk, so I got sent home. She told me to rest because we were going to have a very busy day on Tuesday. I went home and slept for most of the day.

David left on Tuesday to go to the Jet Ski races with his buddies and has been gone all week. I wasn't happy about the trip because it was just the worst timing in the world. Here I start my new job and I have the kids to worry about if I'm going to be able to get them in time because the HAVE to be picked up by 6 and they are in two different locations. I was sick on top of that, and he's leaving me! They plan this trip every year for Boys Week. Whatever. David also took the laptop from home leaving me without a computer, which is why I haven't been able to blog all week. I'm too scared to blog from work, since where I'm situated, anyone could walk behind me and see that I don't have work on my monitor.

Anyways, so my weeks been extremely hectic getting up at the ass crack of dawn (5:30 ish), dropping off Collin at before school care, dropping off Bre at school and sitting in traffic for an hour, barely making it to work by 8 am. Then working all day, feeling like shit, and sitting in more traffic and barely making it back in time to get the kids picked up. Unfortunately my backup was on vacation. I knew my neighbors would help me out if I really needed them to, but that resource was in Jamaica for 9 days. And my other neighbor doesn't get off work until 6, so she's no help. But, I did it all on my own, and I'm finally starting to not feel sick anymore.

Since David was gone this weekend, I came home to visit my family and friends. I spent the night at Jenill and Joey's last night. A little piece of advise, if you over at their house, make your own drinks. Two of their drinks and you'll be puking your guts out praying to the porcelain God. I knew they were strong, but I hit that wall where I suddenly had no control of my actions and temporary memory loss. For example:

I guess I talked to my sister last night about her date. I don't remember doing this. I called her this morning to see how the date went and she was like "You're joking right? We already had that conversation". So I sat there and thought about it for a minute and couldn't bring that information from my memory bank to surface. It's lost. I made her retell me what happened, and she gave me the version of me making fun of the poor guy for having a fucked up front grill.

Luckily, one of Joey's friends also spent the night, and was able to assist me with my puking. Jenill and Joey both slept through the ordeal. I don't know if I was even nice about giving orders to Joey's friend, but he brought me paper towels and water anyways. It would have been nice if I had my hair clip, but I was able to manage from getting puke in my hair without it.

I haven't had a chance to keep up with anyone's blogs, hopefully, after I'm done having marathon sex with David, (this is the longest we've gone without having sex) I'll get some time to do that. I miss everyone and I'll be commenting on your blogs soon!

ciao!

9 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been to your blog before i was interested to see if you have updated again, Remember to check our site its Tai Chi related site. Its about helping people with their health.

Regards John

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlawgThink 2005 - Mandatory Cool Thing To Do
One of the "cooler" events that I had the opportunity to participate in this year, was LexThink! in April .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

*Cough*

LOL! Well, glad you are feeling better and survived.

Enjoy the marathon!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger mal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger mal said...

You made it through a tough week. there was never a doubt in my mind!

Blame the visit to the porcelain throne on still being puny from your cold *G*.....sheesh, more Bone Jumping? you are making me jealous, Girl!....maybe I should get some wine for dinner????

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

And here I thought you just didn't like me anymore.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Alice said...

good job making it through the week by yourself! and i'm laughing WITH you about worshipping the porcelain goddess... honestly... heehee....

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger stretch td said...

Welcome back. We thought we lost you.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger ocg said...

First priorities first… get laid… “talk” to you when you get back from that!

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home