.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/15/2005

I CAN'T WATCH ANYTHING!

Lately, I've come to realize that I cry over almost anything on TV. I TIVO'd the last episode of My Fair Brady, and that show took me on an emotional rollercoaster, crying either for her loss and then because I was happy they made it through. I love that show because I can totally relate to how strongly in love she is with him.

On the same night, David and I rented Million Dollar Baby. Without giving the ending away, I can tell you that I was a blubbering mess at the end of that movie. I was an emotional wreck by the end of the night, after watching both of those shows back-to-back.

Then last night, I finally got to watch my TIVO'd Grey's Anatomy. There were a few different touching story lines in the last episode, where I teared up. But then at the end with the old couple, and she was dying and how they had a trip to Italy planned at the end of the month that they were looking forward to, and how she didn't care that she was dying, because they say that if you and your mate ride a gondola together, you'll be together for eternity, and she was determined to make that one of the last things she did before she died.

Oh the tears were pouring down my face. David was a little teary too. We had a moment together because we both feel the exact same way as that old couple and we are so blessed to have found a love like that.

Ok, I'm about to start crying..so I'll just end this here.

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger dasi said...

I cry over anything and everything too. Lexie is constantly making fun of me about it. Even THINKING about something sad can start me up. Like, don’t EVER ask me to tell you what happened on certain shows (like the cruel and unusual “Three Wishes”) because I will invariably cry in the retelling of the story.

Oh – and I ALMOST cried during My Fair Brady – but only because I think Adrienne is a bubble headed idiot and I’ve lost all respect for Peter Brady for proposing. I love ya, April, but we’re gonna have to disagree on this one – you see the hearts and flowers, I see the ball and chain. ;)

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Romeo Jensen said...

oh april... ur such a girl

romey
king of the universe
this week only

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Alice said...

i used to NEVER come close to crying from movies/tv... but it's getting more and more common these days. i can usually restrict it to some errant tears and pretend nothing ever happened though :-)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

I have to confess that I did not read all this post. Grey's is just about to start over here and I did not want ruin any storylines! Hope you will forgive me.


Hope the tears have stopped :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I cry at t.v. shows all the time. Sunday nights you will find me a blubbering mess as I watch "Extreme Makeover: Home edition."

I cried in "The Little Mermaid" because I was so sad that Ariel had to leave her dad.

Seriously -- the list goes on.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I cried at the end of Biodome, but probably for a completely different reason.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home