.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/10/2005

MAN IS JAILED AFTER STOLEN PICKUP PROBE

ARREST: The Shit Town Resident is linked to the theft of about $30,000 in goods authorities say.

A man was arrested after he stole an ideling pickup from a driveway, authorities said. The man, who was found inside a church, was later linked to the theft of about $30,000 in merchandise, authorities said.

FUCK-HEAD, a 35-year old resident of Shit Town, California, remained in dustody Wednesday in lieu of $35,000 bail at a Correctional Facility near Shit Town, Ca.

Shit Town police officer found Fuck Head hiding in the Church of Latter Day Saints just before 7 am Tuesday. About an hour before that, authorities say Fuck Head stole a Chevrolet utility pickup from the driveway of a home. The pickup's owner told Riverside County Sherrif's Department deputies that he was warming up the vehicle before leaving for work, went inside and found the truck missing when he went back outside.

At the time, defuties had received calls describing a string vehicle burglaries in the surrounding area. After follow-up interviews, deputies searched Fuck Head's home and found $30,000 worth of suspected stolen property, including gardening, and power tools along with a host of mechanical equipment, motorcycles and methamphetimine, official said.

Fuck Head was arrested on suspicion of auto theft, burglary, posession of stolen property and posession of narcotics. His bail was increased from $10,000 to $35,000 due to probation violations, authorities said.

Sounds to me as though Fuck Head will be locked up for a very long time! I say.... Throw away the key and give him a bar of soap-on-a-rope biotch!

9 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger mal said...

"shit town" sounds like El Centro or Yucca Valley....eeeccckkk

I hate to say it, but the the best that can probably happen for your kids is he gets locked up and goes completely off the radar

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger peffel said...

This is what I don't ubderstand. You were in love with this guy.Probably because he was a Bad Boy when you met. Now you found a nice guy and you know what the true meaning of LOVE is. Why is it that all the beautiful women always seem to go for the assholes and leave the nice guy in the dust. Just a reminder to all the ladies that read this , That is why they call us nice guys. You totally deserve David and I am very happy for the two of you

Your Friend Jeff

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Alice said...

we have to date the assholes so we appreciate the good guys when we see them, jeff... that way the good guys don't get taken for granted! ;-)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

Mal: Actually Shit Town is Beaumont, CA. Not exactly the most developed city in So Cal. But they are working on it. This article came out in his local paper. The sad thing is, he grew up in this town.

Jeff: I can't believe I spent so many years with him. Believe me, it wasn't exactly the happiest time in my life. But I left because I couldn't take it any more and I knew he was on his way down, and like hell if he was going to take me and the kids with him! I wanted more out of life than to be broke all the time and to not be able to answer my phone for fear is was a bill collector. I don't understand how people can live that way.

Like Alice said, you have to date a few assholes before realizing that you need a nice guy in your life and let me tell you, I don't know if I'd appreciate David nearly as much as I do if I hadn't gone through a few assholes. Unfortunately it's a fact of life.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Your right April - it's a fact of life!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

You have to feel a little sorry for him though, it can't be easy growing up with a name like Fuck Head. I bet he got teased unmercifully.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger mal said...

Beaumont? yup...know it, it fits...and Armaedes is right, it must be difficult having a name like "fuckhead" makes me feel bad for the schlep....NOT *S*

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Ass. Assity ass ass ass. That's all.

Except for now that I look at it, my word verification is almost longer than my actual comment.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger dasi said...

How pathetic! Sounds like my ex, Kevin. Yes, I loved him and he USED to be a good, well-meaning person... but... well, my saga on my blog gets into the details! Funny thing is, he's not Lexie's dad, her dad was a rebound from him. But just as much of an ass. Go figure...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home