.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/03/2005

PSYCHIC DREAMS?

Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant with David’s baby. Which is a very scary dream considering that I haven’t been on birth control this month and we’ve only been using the pullout method. Not exactly 100% reliable.

I called in for my prescription a few days prior to when I needed it, but was told that I was out of refills. So I called my Dr. and left a message stating that it would be nice if she’d give me enough refills to last until I come in for my yearly exam.. She’s only been giving me two or three refills at a time. My last Dr. would hook me up for the whole year.

The Dr. got my message but mis-understood and left me a message stating that she’s mailing me a prescription so that I can mail order my BC and get a three months supply. Now I don’t mind purchasing a three months supply, but this isn’t going to help me out for now.

So while we’re playing phone tag, days are passing, I was sick during all of this, and about to start my new job. Then one day I get a message from my pharmacy stating that if I don’t pick up my prescription, they are putting it back on the shelf. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF SOMEBODY CALLED ME TO LET ME KNOW IT WAS READY!

By this time, it was too late, I should have started taking it on Friday, and now it’s Tuesday, and I’ve already missed 5 days.
So I’m going this month without and having dreams of being pregnant. I sure hope I didn’t suddenly become psychic and my dreams are channeling through my psychic ability.

4 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Edge said...

Hmmm ya, that method doesn't work well for college students either. We invested in conceptrol until we could get some reliable BC. Cost $12 at the grocery store and is pretty effective, provided you use it.

~Jef

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

I hope you get a good nights sleep!

(Vasectomy :) )

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger mal said...

uh oh.....I had those too,,,,about nine months before our first was born

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Alice said...

condoms!! condoms!! or.. i dunno... something!!! pregnancy is like the scariest thing i can think of at this point in my life, i would have daily anxiety attacks if i were on the pull-out method *faints*

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home