.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/16/2005

STRESS

Yesterday and today were probably a few of the most stressful day’s I’ve experienced in a long time.

My period is 5 days late and my boss informed me and the Office Assistant that she is being moved to another building, and the PM (property manager) from that building will be transferred to where I’m at.

This is discouraging on many different levels. For one, I feel as though I’m missing out on the opportunity to learn from her. She knows our properties inside and out. Plus I love her management style. She’s encouraging and allows for mistakes. She feels if you aren’t making mistakes, then you aren’t learning anything.

The second reason this is discouraging, The new PM has talked shit to other PM’s from my company about David, when she was trying to cover her own ass and blaming him for dropping the ball. David provides the security access system for most of my company’s buildings, and she needed some numbers from David, and sat on it, and only gave him 2 days to provide her with a proposal, then talked shit that he didn’t do his research when some figures were missing for the security conversion.

Luckily, my boss knows how David will bend over backwards for this company, and has always gone out of his way to make sure we were taken care of, so she stuck up for him when this came up in a PM luncheon.

I’ve also heard other bad things about this new PM, and needless to say, there’s a likelihood we’ll be bumping heads. However, I’m going to try to stay as professional as possible, because I do have to work with the bitch every day.

On my lunch today, I got a pregnancy test. Both David and I had a talk last night about what we’re going to do if I am pregnant, because neither of us really want any more kids. We’re perfectly happy with the 3 monsters we have. We decided that we wouldn’t make any decisions until we find out if I’m pregnant or not. I took the test, and it was….






Negative!



Can I get an AMEN!

Now we’re talking about David getting snipped. That would be the best way to go if you ask me.

4 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Amen. The snip is perfect - every man should have one :)

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

whew!


sorry to hear about the new PM but don't make up your mind prematurely. everyone told me that my (practical) boss was a real a-hole ...and I do mean EVERYONE ... I was worried but kept an open mind. he and I get along absolutely fine!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Try to have a relaxing weekend and hope for the best with your new PM -- you never know how things will turn out!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I couldn't go any farther after "my period is 5 days late," it stresses me out just reading a sentence like that.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home