.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

12/23/2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISMAHANAKWANZA! MERRY WHATEVERRELIGIONYOUARE!

Off today at 11.

Gonna finish my Christmas shopping.

Gonna spend the rest of the day wrapping them.

While drinking some yummy Almond Chapaigne.

I'll be toasted and horny by the time David comes home.

Or napping.

Anyways...Here's some pics of my and the Ardenettes!

BTW... They announced yesterday that my company has been sold to GE and Trizek. The transaction should happen by the end of the first quarter. I should still have a job when all is said and done. Who knows what will happen. I'm not gonna stress over it. Things happen and I've been through this before.

Enjoy the pics!

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger appsdshell said...

I'm the ass on the left!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger mal said...

I LOVE the pics! *L*

from 84 to 89 I had 4 different employers and never changed jobs. It was almost funny after a while

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Fantastic photographs! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home