.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

12/06/2005

SOOOO BUSY

I guess the saying "You should be careful what you wish for" is true. I used to complain that I didn't have anything to do. Now I have too much to do.

Since the new PM they were going to switch with my boss got fired, and they still moved my boss over to the other properties, I've basically been running the show, with my not-even-two-months of experience.

Yesterday was the first day I've seen my boss in two weeks.

So yes, I've been quite busy.

Barely taking a lunch...just long enough to eat.

Working late.

And learning as much as I possibly can.

I really don't have time to even write this, but I figured since I got that nice message from Mallory, I'd take 5 minutes to give you all a low-down on what's been going on.

Last weekend I went to Bakersfield, where my cousin and her husband were visiting. Her husband just got back from Iraq about 2 months ago. They live in North Carolina, and came out to Cali to visit us all. We had so much fun. I love hanging out with them. Can't wait until they move closer. I've posted a few pics of Eric when he was in Iraq. We had fun bagging on him. He's an easy target, and a good sport about it.

David and the kids are doing great. David is just as awesome as always. I came home last night to a clean kitchen! Plus he cleaned the kids room, had laundry going and even vacuumed the house. Ladies, guys like this don't come around much. Luckily I snatched him up before someone else got her dirty little paws on him.

I'll try to post more when/if things slow down. Sorry I haven't even stopped by my usual blogs to catch up on what's been happening with you all. Take Care!

6 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger EB72 said...

we've missed you!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger mal said...

what EB said! *S* glad to hear all is well...sounds like you have a "good" busy going

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Sounds like fun even though it is hard work! Take care :)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Not only the ladies - I would totally snatch up a guy like David. That's right, I would consider homosexuality for someone who would help around the house.

My girlfriend doesn't really like doing stuff like that too often. I have tried denying her sex as a punishment, but it doesn't seem to work as a weapon against women nearly as much as it does when a woman uses it against a man.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger stretch td said...

Sounds like you have a battlefield promotion... make the best of it!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Veeba said...

hope things slow down for you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home