.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

12/19/2005

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Here’s a re-cap of what my life has been like the past couple of weeks, considering I don’t have a free moment to write an actual entry anymore.

Works continued to be crazy, as my boss is still officing at another property. So I’m totally missing out on some much needed training. I’m doing my best, but I know there are things that I should be doing that I haven’t been taught yet, and she doesn’t have the time to teach me.

FuckHead was sentenced to two year in the state pen. I was surprised he didn’t get at least five. However, according to his mom, the DA wanted to just give him 4 months in county and the judge said Hell No! and gave him two years. Which means he’ll be out in a year with good behavior.

We got 3rd place in our company’s holiday talent show. We were robbed out of second which I felt we truly deserved. But, like they say..skin to win. Belly dancers got second, and first place was a band who sand Sweet Child o Mine by Guns N Roses, and they really did a great job and rocked the house. However, I felt that since this band does the same kind of act every year, and we had original lyrics and sang and dance, we could have even possibly got first. But the thing was rigged. Third place however, put an additional $500 bucks in my pocket, plus the three hundred dollar bills that handed out at the front door of the party. $800 for a night isn’t too shabby.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger mal said...

$800? Where do I sing up? *L* More likely they would pay me NOT to sing

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

They got first and they do the same thing every year? Aren't people tired of GNR yet?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger stretch td said...

Merry X-mas and a happy new year! (while you are up for air)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home