.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

1/05/2006

VACATION

David and I are leaving tomorrow for a 3 day cruise to Ensanada. I just hope the weather continues to be as perfect as it was today. Mid 80's here in sunny San Diego.

My mom's spirits are up and is scheduled for her biopsy next week and they will remove the lump at that time.

Work continues to get crazier and crazier and I know that I'm going to be paying for taking Friday and Monday off. Then Tuesday I have a meeting in LA all day. So don't even talk to me on Wednesday. I'm going to have to put in some major OT!

Thanks for stopping by to check on me, since my blogging has been selfish the past few months.

7 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Alice said...

april! nice to see you back :-) have a FABULOUS time on your cruise, and i'll definitely be thinking good thoughts for your mom in the meantime...

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Enjoy the break!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger EB72 said...

Did you have fun???

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Miladysa said...

Hope everything is OK!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Hope things are continuing to go well for you, April!

– Texas T-bone

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Maxim said...

CHEAP PHENTERMINE ONLINE
It is you way to another life. It will be life without over weight. If You need to say it bye-bye read about cheap phentermine online and purcase it. No Prescription Required - Purchase brand and generic prescription drugs at wholesale prices from over 100 legal FDA Approved online pharmacies safe, reliable, and discreet.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger DAVID HAAS said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home